AboutMy name is Niranjana Iyer, and I am a writer and book critic. I was formerly based in Canada, and now live in California.
Recent PublicationsBookslut: Interview with Saladin Ahmed
rabble: Review of Cinderella Ate My Daughter by Peggy Orenstein
Herizons: Feminist YA Literature
- The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind by William Kamkwamba
- The Elements of Eloquence by Mark Forsyth
- Because you can never have too much Calvin and Hobbes
- Chasing Shadows by Swati Avasthi
- City of Spies by Sorayya Khan
- California Bookstore Day 2015!
- Odds and Bods: David and Goliath by Malcolm Gladwell, Stiff by Mary Roach
- The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind by William Kamkwamba niranjana.wordpress.com/2016/08/31/the… https://t.co/wVB2Qqe3IX 4 weeks ago
- Salman Rushdie's most excellent Outside the Whale is outside the paywall on Granta. granta.com/outside-the-wh… 1 month ago
- Penguin Canada’s new Toronto shop looks amazing! bit.ly/2bDHkk4 1 month ago